Installation steps for cPanel can be found in this wiki: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cpanel
- LiteSpeed is an Apache drop-in replacement designed for ease of installation and use, so the downtime during your transition from Apache to LiteSpeed should be minimal, if you experience any at all.
- The cost of a LiteSpeed Web Server license depends upon your need and your hardware. Information on choosing a license can be found here: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:licenses:choosing-a-license
Information about choosing a LiteMage tier: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/wiki/doku.php/litespeed_wiki:cache:litemage:understand_tiers
We recommend you try the free 15-day trial license first (it is a Web Host Professional license with the LiteMage Unlimited Magento caching enabled): https://www.litespeedtech.com/products/litespeed-web-server/download/get-a-trial-license
Please note that you can upgrade/downgrade your license at any time.
- We offer support though our support forums: https://www.litespeedtech.com/support/forum/ and through our ticketing system (email).
- We offer both monthly and yearly rates for licenses, you can see more info on these prices from your cart in our store where you can adjust the billing rate.
- We offer one-time setup services for LiteSpeed Web Server: $150.00 and LiteMage Cache starting at: $299.00 and increasing depending upon the size and complexity of your site.
- Based on the price of both setup services and the license, you may wish to purchase our LiteMage Full Service Package instead, which is $2,500.00 a year but includes the setup service, a Web Host Professional license, LiteMage Unlimited, and one year of ongoing support.
What Full Page Cache are you using currently?
If you have any further questions please feel free to ask.