Yes, but there are some guidelines.
- You can upgrade or downgrade any leased Web Host or Site Owner license to any other Web Host or Site Owner leased license, at any time.
- You cannot upgrade or downgrade a Free Starter license.
- You cannot upgrade a leased license to an owned license. If you wish to switch to an owned license, you must wait until the end of the leased license billing cycle, and order a new owned license.
- You can upgrade an owned license but it will not extend the update expiration date. It will only give you a higher tiered license. You must purchase the yearly add on, if you wish to extend the update expiration date.
- You cannot downgrade any owned licenses.
- Downgrades are effective immediately, and a prorated credit for the difference in price between the two licenses for the remainder of the current billing cycle will be posted to your credit balance.
- Upgrades will result in a new invoice with a prorated charge for the difference in price between the two licenses for the remainder of the current billing cycle. The upgrade is effective upon receipt of payment.
- The next billing cycle's invoice will reflect your new full monthly/yearly price.
If you have any special needs not covered by the above, please contact our license department via ticket.