Here are the steps to create your custom 404 page:
1. Login into LiteSpeed Web Admin Page
2. Select Virtual Hosts on your left
3. Click on Example link in the first row, under Virtual Host List
4. Click on General tab
5. Note the Document Root path: $VH_ROOT/html/, under General list
6. Create and Drop your custom 404 page under the Document Root path
7. Find Customized Error Pages list section, under Virtual Hosts General tab in Web Admin
8. Click on Edit icon, under Actions, at right side of your 404 page row
9. Add a forward slash "/" in front of your custom file name in URL * field (ex: /404.html)
Please let us know if you any further questions.
- 100 Users Found This Useful
If you are experiencing high server load, as a start, please refer to the link below:...
The memory leak is likely in the GeoIP Lib we used. You may schedule your server to restart every...
Installation steps for cPanel can be found in this wiki:...
You may refer...